Hey, my voice has returned after recovering from a week in Ottawa for SAAS NORTH.
While we had to brave freezing rain and in-person social interaction, BetaKit was able to bring back the goods from SAAS NORTH. That’s what you’ll be hearing on this episode: a collection of the best bits from all the interviews recorded at the BetaKit Podcast booth on the SAAS NORTH show floor. On this episode, you’ll listen to: Alexandra Sukin (Bessemer Venture Partners), Steve Munford (Trulioo), Irene Zhou (Plaid), Anthony Mouchantaf (RBCx), Tamara Grominsky (Unbounce), and Leo Lax (L-SPARK).
“This episode is going to get a little bit SaaS-y.”
If you are interested in listening to the full-length interviews with these tech leaders, we’ve collected each associated BetaKit article for you below. And stay tuned! As we approach the end of the year, you might also get a chance to listen to our full-length BetaKit Keynote Stage panels on the channel.
Full BetaKit SAAS NORTH interviews:
- Unbounce’s Tamara Grominsky shares why companies need to develop a category alongside their product
- Trulioo’s Steve Munford says a unicorn valuation is part of the journey, not the destination
- Plaid’s Irene Zhou on getting a ‘Yes’ faster from financial institutions
- Bessemer’s Alexandra Sukin shares best-in-class SaaS strategies
- L-SPARK’s Leo Lax: Canadian SaaS has “arrived”
- Maturing Canadian tech ecosystem still dependent on government support: RBCx’s Anthony Mouchantaf
For nearly 40 years, Silicon Valley Bank has helped many leading innovators get their start.
Learn more about how SVB can help your business reach the next stage.