On August 8, Vancouver’s Traction Conference is returning for another two days of providing entrepreneurs with insights and connections to build their businesses.
This year, the theme for Traction is “Scaling Up.” Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from business leaders about their challenges and key learnings from scaling their companies to more than $500 million in revenue, acquisition, and IPO. To help attendees learn about all aspects of scaling, Traction’s speakers will cover different verticals including operations, human resources, product engineering, sales, and marketing.
“We couldn’t be more excited to host world renowned leaders at this year’s conference,” said Ray Walia, co-founder of Traction Conference. “This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn from the best of the best, and our speakers and their collective wisdom will make you rethink the way you grow your business.”
Confirmed speakers include:
- Chris Slowe, CTO of Reddit
- Sameer, Dholakia, CEO of SendGrid
- Dave Pickles, founder of The Trade Desk
- Karen Peacock, COO of Intercom
- Jeetu Patel, Chief Product Officer at Box
- Leah Busque, founder of TaskRabbit
- Robson Grieve, CMO of New Relic
- Sarah Jones Simmer, COO of Bumble
- Laura Behrens Wu, CEO of Shippo
- Mike Mcderment, CEO of Freshbooks
- Max Lytvyn, founder of Grammarly
- Jason Warner, SVP of technology at GitHub
- David Mausolf, VP of acquisition marketing at Twentieth Century Fox
Traction Conference will kick off with an opening reception and an invite-only CEO summit on August 8, followed by the main conference on August 9. Tickets are available here.