Moncton-based Propel ICT, a startup accelerator for Atlantic Canada companies, has announced the first companies selected for its new Growth program.
The six-month program will be led by veteran technology executive Stephen Palmer, former co-CEO at Remsoft. The program will be customized to meet the specific needs of its participants, and includes intensive workshops, monthly online meetings, and one-on-one mentoring sessions with successful technology leaders.
The companies include:
- Alongside – Moncton, New Brunswick
- BASE Engineering – Saint John, New Brunswick
- Eosense – Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- Iron Flow – Moncton, New Brunswick
- Lixar – Halifax, Nova Scotia, and Ottawa, Ontario
- Luminultra – Fredericton, New Brunswick
- PLATO Testing – Fredericton, New Brunswick
- RtTech – Moncton, New Brunswick
“The Growth program is focused on helping already successful businesses reach the next level,” said Anita Punamiya, CEO of Propel ICT. “Participants will learn from each other and from business leaders in Atlantic Canada and who have faced similar business challenges and found innovative ways to succeed.”
The accelerator already offers two programs: the Build program targeted to later stage companies, and the Launch program for early stage companies.