Montreal-based incubator Centech has announced the six companies selected for the 2018 fall cohort of its Propulsion program.
Propulsion is a two-year acceleration program that helps selected companies move from the development phase to commercializing their products and services in the international market.
The companies accepted into the program include:
- Vectis Drive, which has developed speed reducer technology to help companies build better machines.
- ColdChain, which helps ensure companies remain compliant in product development.
- PowerTree, which has developed software to help building operators keep their electrical plans up-to-date.
- UpField, a mobile app for construction site supervision.
- Mechasys, which is developing laser and computer vision technology for the construction industry.
- Invivo AI, which uses bioinformatics and AI to help pharmaceutical companies navigate drug development pipelines.
Last month, Centech and the Starburst aeronautics accelerator announced the launch of a Montreal-based accelerator program dedicated to aerospace technologies.