At Sass North 2023 this year, we were once again doing it for the pod. And for our third year recording podcasts live on the show floor, the SAAS NORTH team had us absolutely decked out. We were in basically a hermetically sealed super podcast room.
“Verticalized AI applications right now are available, right now accelerating industry after industry.”Solon Angel
The thing had lights, air circulation, electricity! All in service of bringing you a bevy of good conversations, talking Canadian tech and tech from a Canadian perspective. Featuring none other than Reid Robinson (Zapier), Joella Almeida (MedEssist), Solon Angel (Fresh Founders), Sarah Stockdale (Growclass), Danielle Gifford (Movement51), and Patrick White (L-SPARK).
Similar to previous years, this compilation episode provides you with a condensed version of each interview—a supercut, if you will. If you want to consume the full extended cut, just check out the links below or the BetaKit SoundCloud playlist for SAAS NORTH.
SAAS NORTH 2023 full BetaKit Podcast interviews (linked as they’re published):
- Zapier’s Reid Robinson on AI integrations
- MedEssist’s Joella Almeida on going slow with AI in healthtech
- Solon Angel on which industries will be dominated by AI
- Growclass’ Sarah Stockdale on the new rules of marketing
- Movement51’s Danielle Gifford on expanding Canada’s investor funnel
- L-SPARK’s Patrick White on the state of SaaS
The BetaKit Podcast is sponsored by Float.
Canadian finance teams use Float to enable, control, and track corporate spending in a single, intuitive platform. Get started today.