GROW Conference is fast approaching, and as we all know this year the annual startup bash in British Columbia is happening in Whistler, rather than its usual home of Vancouver.
Yesterday the conference announced its initial list of speakers, which includes Thalmic Labs CEO Stephen Lake, Sol Republic cofounder Seth Combs, Recon Instruments founder Dan Eisenhardt, Salesforce SVP Daniel Debow and Mondelēz International‘s VP of global media, Bonin Bough.
GROW calls itself “a curated environment that brings together technology pioneers, founders, executives, influencers and investors who are passionate about identifying problems worth solving,” and an “experiential playground where the future of innovation, growth and entrepreneurship collide.”
It’s a conference put together by Silicon Valley-based DealMaker Media, and tickets cost $595.
Here’s a more complete list of the initial group of speakers:
Aside from the list of speakers above, GROW is also putting on several activities for conference goers to take part in. These include:
- Outdoor fitness challenges testing the latest activity trackers and heads-up displays.
- An “Innovation Marketplace” showcasing the latest smart devices
- “Gondola Talks” with founders, partners and investors.
- “Game of Drones” – Have an RC Helicopter or Drone you want to bring? Join the fun.
- Technology showcase for the Whistler business community (Mountain, Resort, Hotels, Retail Stores, Bars/Restaurants & property owners).
- Connected Car Hackathon
- Meet the Whistler business community and help them become the most “connected resort in the world”