AIG Canada, in partnership with the Consulate General of Canada in San Francisco and Silicon Valley, is hosting the AIG Innovation Challenge on Dec. 9 in Toronto.
AIG Canada will select 10 Canadian-based startups to pitch their products, services, and technologies to a panel of AIG executives and members of its Global Innovation Team. The winners will receive $50,000 and have the opportunity to work with AIG Canada to test out their business concept. Opportunities may include implementing their idea within AIG Canada’s current business and accessing resources to venture investment and strategic partnerships.
To qualify for the challenge, companies/startups must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Canadian startup company
- Your product/technology must have the potential to disrupt existing markets and be able to scale up rapidly
Your submissions should relate to:
- The use of innovative technologies to create new value for satisfaction
- Exploring industry specific tools and/or solutions to create new business capabilities, new distribution models or new digital insurance capabilities
- Exploring alternative innovation spaces
Applications close on September 28. Visit AIG Innovation Challenge to submit your application.