On August 8, Vancouver’s 5th annual Traction Conference is returning for another two days of providing entrepreneurs with insights and connections to build their business.
This year, the theme for traction is ‘scaling up’, and will include insight from business leaders on scaling companies to $100 million in revenue, revenue, and acquisition, and IPO. To cover the full gamut of scaling, Traction includes verticals like operations, HR, product, engineering, sales, and marketing.
“The subject of traction and the insights around how to acquire customers, retain customers, and monetize customers are invaluable for tech companies of all sizes and to make it even more valuable this year we are adding content around scaling up into the mix as well,” said Ray Walia, We know we have hit a right balance of content and networking as we are seeing entrepreneurs and employees from big tech firms from San Francisco flying up to attend Traction in Vancouver.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ross Mason, founder of MuleSoft
- Sameer Dholakia, CEO of SendGrid
- Jeff Green, CEO of The Trade Desk
- Laura Behrens Wu, CEO of Shippo
- Karen Peacock, COO of Intercom
- Sarah Jones Simmer, COO of Bumble
- Mike Mcderment, CEO of Freshbooks
- Max Lytvyn, founder of Grammarly
- Jason Warner, SVP Technology of GitHub
- Jeetu Patel, Chief Product Officer of Box
- RobsonGrieve, CMO of New Relic
- David Mausolf, VP Acquisition Marketing of 20th Century Fox
A limited number of early bird tickets are on sale for $449 each until March 31. Tickets are available here.