On July 12, the Fundica Roadshow will host a grand finale, where 10 startups will pitch to take home a $500,000 equity investment award powered by Panache Ventures.
Taking place at Bonsecours Market in Montreal, the Fundica Roadshow finale will also feature several keynote speakers including Theresa Laurico, the founder of SociaLIGHT conference; Damien Steel, a managing partner at OMERS Ventures; and Eric Migicovsky, a partner at Y Combinator.
Since April, Fundica has hosted pitch events in Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. The finalists from each city that will pitch at the finale include:
- InVivo AI, which is using AI to streamline the development of new drugs.
- ProcedureFlow, which is developing a platform to help turn companies’ processes and expert information into management tools.
- Semeon, which enables brands to extract customer intelligence from public sources such as social media, blogs, and news sites.
- ChatterHigh, which has developed a platform that provides teachers with web-based features such a classroom dashboard to track, monitor, and assess student participation and progress, and students with a mobile game to help them explore higher education options.
- Lumen5, which has developed an AI-powered video creation platform that turns blog posts into engaging videos.
- ViewsIQ, which has developed an end-to-end digital pathology solution that allows users to scan, store, and share their slides.
- Cybeats, which has developed a solution to protect enterprise and critical infrastructure IoT devices from cybersecurity threats.
- GoMaterials, which aims to connect landscape contractors and vendors to simplify the purchasing process.
- FleetRover, which has developed a fleet tracking intelligence platform that gives businesses the ability to take orders on route, track hours of service, and view GPS and speed events for drivers.
- Pitstop, which has developed a predictive maintenance platform for the automotive industry.
- FZ Engineering, which enables OEMs to integrate 3D printed metal and polymer components into their supply chains by improving the surface roughness and dimensional precision of printed parts using innovative post-processing systems.