We Are Wearables has partnered with NeuroTechTO to host an evening dedicated to brain-computer interfaces (BCI) and affective computing. Join us to find out how our mind and emotions are being tapped to change the face of computing.
Event Focus: Brain & Emotion Tech
Our emotions and mind are what make us human and yet these elements of humanity are often missing inputs in this current wave of computing. This next wave of computing, made possible with the use of wearable technology, is digitizing the entire human experience, from our physiology to our emotions and even our mind, which will unlock opportunities in computing we never thought possible.
What To Expect
• Hear from TED Talk speaker Dr. Kang Lee, Developmental Researcher, University of Toronto & Chief Science Officer, Nuralogix
• Find out what the current and future state of emotion tech is from Heartbeat.ai CEO, Lana Novikova
• Listen to a chat with Rana June, CEO of Lightwave, an emotion tech company using emotional and engagement data to power experiences for Adobe, eBay, Pepsi, Jaguar and more
• Hear from thought leaders in neuroscience and BCI discussing the opportunities in computing unlocked by using the mind
• Go “heads-on” with the latest in BCI and emotion tech in our demo area
Participating companies include InteraXon, Nuralogix, Avertus, Heartbeat.ai, NeuroTechTO, and more to be announced soon.
BetaKit is a proud media partner of We Are Wearables Toronto.