The largest annual all-day gathering of tech decision makers. It’s about creating market expectations and establishing Waterloo Region as the best place on the planet for tech companies to start, grow and succeed.
A focus on visioneering: Tech and society change quickly. The best business ideas can be outdated in months. To stay on top today it takes visioneering: the process of building a dream into a workable application.
Because it just wouldn’t make sense to hold it anywhere else, the Tech Leadership Conference will take place in Waterloo, Ontario at Bingemans. Gain insights from renowned keynotes and take part in sessions led by industry experts. And best of all, connect with friends.
Some of the keynote presentation are:
– Eddie Obeng, Educator, speaker, author and visionary
– Michele Romanow, Co-Founder of Snap by Groupon
– Susan Cain, Co-founder of Quiet Revolution and author
– Ari Horie, Founder CEO of Women’s Startup Lab
– David Schonthal, Prof. of Innovation & Entrepreneurship Kellogg School of Management
– Matt Scobel, Manager, Canon Innovation Lab
– Loren Padelford, Chief Sales Scientist, Shopify