Montreal-based Ecofuel, an accelerator for cleantech companies, has announced the five companies accepted into its spring 2018 cohort.
This is the seventh cohort for the accelerator, which is run by Cycle Capital Management. Companies were selected amongst 30 applicants. In December 2017, the accelerator received $5.5 million from the Quebec government.
The selected startups include:
- AecopaQ: recycled fiber-based food packaging
- GiGrow: an injection rotary garden system to grow herbs and flowers
- POTLOC: Big data management and analysis for retail
- Senswear: Universal optical sensing technology distribution for harsh environment monitoring
- Surveyor.city: a data acquisition platform for building energy optimization
The cohort will continue until May 2018.