Deloitte’s annual Technology Fast 50 event is dedicated to celebrating the Canadian companies demonstrating rapid growth through technological innovation.
This year, Deloitte has streamlined the application process and eligibility criteria, to make it easier for fast moving Canadian companies to take part. Fast 50 applicants are now also eligible for the first time to participate in the Global Technology Fast 100.
Here’s the new application criteria:
- In business for at least four years (on or prior to December 31, 2010).
- Headquartered in Canada or Canadian-controlled, with both management and research and development (R&D) teams also located in Canada.
- Investing a minimum of five percent of gross revenues in R&D.
- Generating significant proportions of operating revenue via proprietary technology and/or intellectual property.
- Able to prove minimum revenues of $50,000 in 2011 and $5,000,000 in 2014.
- Participants in one of the following five sub-sectors:
– Emerging technologies (e.g. green technology, nanotechnology)
– Digital media
Deloitte will be holding its traditional gala event to celebrate the winners November 12th, but the application deadline ends May 31st, so make sure to apply now.