Software Engineer | Mobile
Feo is looking for mobile engineers with experience building both iOS and Android applications to join our formative team to help guide our rapidly growing platform to scale.
You will have the opportunity to refine and grow the software, providing a level of certainty and precision to a multi-billion dollar industry that is still currently operating under the radar of the tech industry. You should be comfortable in uncharted territory and eager to build systems that can support entire cities across North America and the hundreds of thousands of contractors and subcontractors that work within them.
We build with cutting edge and industry standard technologies including Swift 3, Java/ Kotlin, and GraphQL.
As an early employee, your role will help define the future of the company, our culture, the software we build, and the impact we have on the construction industry.
- You will assist in evaluating and refining the mobile applications infrastructure. This will propel Feo's data-driven, real-time marketplace and directly impact the job experience of both contractors and subcontractors in this industry.Working closely with our designers, back end engineers, and directly with our users, you will implement the ultimate in-app experience that they interact with day-to-day. Providing features such as live vehicle tracking, real-time job progress reports, chat and messaging and much more.
- A Github account with a cool project or two is a huge bonus
- You have experience working as a native mobile engineer on a publically-released application
- Have strong domain knowledge and experience with relevant tools, languages and frameworks - (Swift, Objective-C, Java or Kotlin)
- Strong experience with background and location services and battery optimization
- Understanding of architecture and large scale distributed systems.
- Skills at debugging and performance tuning native mobile apps
2 - 11 year(s) (Required)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Android Development
- iOS development
Benefits & Perks:
Ownership. Full stock option plans for all team members.
Full medical/dental/vision package.
Great vacation policy -- work hard and take time when you need it.
Downtown Toronto office located near King and Spadina.
We're bringing Feo to major cities across the US and Canada. We need brains and passion to make it happen.
Learn more about Feo