Senior Software Engineer | Back End
Feo is looking for a senior backend engineer to join our formative team to help guide our rapidly growing platform to scale.
You will have the opportunity to refine and grow the software, providing a level of certainty and precision to a multi-billion dollar industry that is still currently operating under the radar of the tech industry. You should be comfortable in uncharted territory and eager to build systems that can support entire cities across North America and the hundreds of thousands of contractors and subcontractors that work within them.
As an early employee, your role will help define the future of the company, our culture, the software we build, and the impact we have on the construction industry.
- Working directly with the CTO of the company, you will assist in evaluating and refining the application infrastructure. This will propel Feo's data-driven, real-time marketplace and directly impact the job experience of both contractors and subcontractors in this industry.You will build out the distributed systems that power the job marketplace, including but not limited to payment processing, real-time dispatch, data and analytics, and work with geospatial data in NoSQL datastores. Fine-tuning performance, writing tests, refactoring, and building out new features will also be a part of your day-to-day.
- A willingness to take ownership of architecture, development, testing (quality and performance), and deployment.
- You can demonstrate that you have the know-how to build robust, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant services that can fine-tune performance and support growth.
- Strong track record of shipping high-quality product features on schedule.
- Data-driven architecture and systems design.
4 - 11 year(s) (Required)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Masters Degree in Computer Science
- Geospatial Data
Benefits & Perks:
Ownership. Full stock option plans for all team members.
Full medical/dental/vision package.
Great vacation policy -- work hard and take time when you need it.
Downtown Toronto office located near King and Spadina.
We're bringing Feo to major cities across the US and Canada. We need brains and passion to make it happen.
Apply now: https://app.alongside.com/apply/14633
Learn more about Feo