Intermediate Front End Developer
We are looking for an intermediate-level Front End Developer eager to build quality software using AngularJS, Ionic/Cordova and D3.js. You are passionate about producing top-notch work, providing great end-user experiences, and constantly improving your skills. As a member of the development team at Askuity, you will help design, create and test beautiful software that has a meaningful and immediate impact on our growing customerbase. You are hardworking, fun, friendly, enthusiastic, and looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up that’s doing something disruptive in the market.
• Working with product management to understand, design and implement new product features that help our customersmake sense of their big data.
• Writing well-tested, maintainable, beautiful AngularJS code for both our web and mobile apps.
• Fixing bugs fast and taking your time to solve hard problems well.
• Learning and growing constantly.
• 3-5 years experience building web applications using modern/MVC frameworks.
• Great communicator – Collaborating with our Sales andCustomer Success teams and understanding the real-world problems of our users will be key to building a great product.
• Having an eye for (or desire to learn) UI/UX design will be an asset, as our front end team is directly involved in the design process of all our product features.
• Proactive self-starter – At Askuity, the drive to do better and be better is baked into our culture.
Askuity’s retail analytics platform enables brands to turn complex retail data into actionable insights and better business results. Askuity has been recognized as a Deloitte Fast 50 ‘Company to Watch’ and named to the CIX20 as a top innovative technology company. If you’re entrepreneurial and excited by the idea of joining a fast-growing technology startup, we want to hear from you. We offer a fun (dog-friendly) work environment in the heart of downtown Toronto, as well as competitive salaries and the opportunity to advance your career in a thriving startup.
Send your resume to Randy at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Learn more about Askuity