We’re looking for a tech-savvy, data-driven marketer with deep proficiency of both conversion rate optimization and mobile user acquisition in the paid app marketplace.
The ideal candidate can leverage data, customer insights and usability best practices to identify and capitalize on growth opportunities across the app user funnel. Exceptionally analytical, you also have experience using a modern web development stack (eg: AngularJS, Node.js, etc) to design and build user acquisition, retention and activation experiments. This is a hands-on tactical role!
You'll work closely with the engineering, product, marketing and analytics teams to define the growth plan, execute growth programs and optimize the revenue funnel. The right candidate will have experience with paid marketing and search channels, targeting, testing and continuous optimization. If you are a self-starter who loves owning, collaborating, building, and constantly raising the bar, you will thrive in this role.
- Optimize app store presence by testing compelling product messaging, benefits and visual assets
- Design, develop and execute in-app marketing campaigns to drive growth, engagement and cross-promotion rates
- Develop, experiment and manage user acquisition and retention programs such as affiliate programs, targeted promotions, landing pages, calls-to-action, visibility deals and paid campaigns
- Design, develop, manage and implement rigorous A/B testing to provide in-depth insights to the marketing team
- Work closely with the Analytics team to optimize paid search in the app store, including account setup, keyword development, targeting options and conversions
Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related field or equivalent practical experience
4+ years of digital marketing mobile-specific experience with deep understanding of technology, digital products and mobile applications
Solid understanding of the mobile user experience
Experience working in a fast-paced, agile, product development environment
Ideal candidates will have:
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
● Web development experience with frameworks such as Angular.JS, Node.JS, etc.
● Excellent communication skills; fluent in technical and non-technical business contexts
● An entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of urgency
● In-depth knowledge of analytics tools such as Mixpanel, a plus
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. With over 17 million downloads, 21 apps and a new line of toys, Sago Mini brings thoughtful design to life for preschoolers and parents worldwide. Based in Toronto, Sago Mini is a subsidiary of Toca Boca, the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store. Both companies are part of Spin Master Corp., a global children’s entertainment company that creates, designs and manufactures a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties.
We offer an exceptional workplace, competitive compensation and fully paid benefits (for employees and their families). We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people who care about doing great work. Sago Mini is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company.
Learn more about Sago Sago