Crowdbabble is a social media analytics company headquartered in Toronto, Canada. We’re located at Yonge and Dundas, right in the heart of the city.
Crowdbabble helps businesses across the globe to improve engagement with their audiences with powerful social media analytics and reports.
Brands leverage Crowdbabble to measure not only their own social media performance, but also that of competitors.
Job Title: Growth Hacker
Type of Opportunity: Co-op paid
WHAT THE #$&% IS A GROWTH HACKER? A growth hacker is someone who helps a technology startup to grow quickly, either by getting more exposure, increasing the user base or boosting sales.
Growth hacking involves using creative marketing techniques such as social media and viral marketing, as opposed to traditional marketing techniques such as radio, newspaper and television. Growth hacking is unconventional marketing and requires out of the box thinking, so if you’re unconventional we should talk.
The Growth Hacker will find innovative ways to capture attention, generate publicity and spread content. It will be a fast paced environment in which you will learn a lot about the social media and technology industry (caffeine provided for low moments or when you need a kick start).
You will be involved with:
- Creating content and distributing it via social media and blogs
- Working directly with the CEO to develop social media industry reports
- Finding innovative ways to increase web traffic and new user registrations
- Having some fun along the way!
- Creative Content
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- You’re currently a full-time 4th year, Masters, or PhD candidate, you are creative and can think out of the box.
- You’re not afraid to come up with crazy ideas and then actually implement them.
- You like to experiment with new concepts and techniques and learn from them.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and can multi-task.
- It goes without saying that you must live and breathe social media and have a knack for data analysis.
Learn more about Crowdbabble