The June We Are Wearables Toronto event explores Connected Textiles as we look at how connected clothing can help us better express ourselves (MeU) and better understand ourselves (Hexoskin).
The night will kick off with IDC Canada presenting findings from its recent report “Canadian Consumer Wearables 2014-2018 Forecast”. After that Toronto-based MeU will present and demo its LED matrix meant to be worn on the body to display information. Followed by Montreal-based Hexoskin who will present and demo its biometric shirt that tracks movement, respiration and heart activity.
• 6:30: Doors Open
• 7:00: Opening Remarks – Tom Emrich
• 7:00-7:10PM: IDC Canada Wearables Report – Krista Napier, Research Manager, Mobility & Consumer
• 7:10-7:35PM: MeU – Robert Tu, Founder
• 7:35-8:00PM: Hexoskin – Pierre-Alexandre Fournier, CEO
• 8:00-10:00PM: Social & Hands-on with Tech (open bar and food)