The SUMMIT is Canada’s largest payments conference and 2017’s defining event for payments, blockchain, and Digital ID. If you are part of the payments ecosystem you won’t want to miss this.
Jam-Packed with Insight and Thought Leaders
Hosted by Amanda Lang of Bloomberg TV, the conference will kick off with a keynote by blockchain evangelist Don Tapscott describing how Canadian financial services can lead the world with distributed ledger technology. On day two, Amanda Lang will interview Scotiabank CEO, Brian Porter, to gain insight into innovation at Scotiabank, and the future of Canada’s Banks. The conference then closes on day three with reflections and foresight by MIT Media Lab Director, Venture Capitalist &; Investor in Twitter, Wikia, Flickr, and Kickstarter, Joi Ito.
Other keynotes and breakout sessions include:
- How AI and Google Cloud will impact financial services with Google Cloud Applied AI Director, Scott Penberthy
- Enterprise Distributed Ledger Technology with leaders from Ethereum (Consensus), Hyperledger (IBM) and Corda (R3) on stage at the same time!
- The Digital ID future with presentations by Greg Wolfond of SecureKey, Joni Brennan of the DIACC, and others.
- The emerging ‘Payments with Purpose’ space with presentations by representatives of The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The UN World Food Programme, MaRS Discovery District, GiveDirectly.org and others.
- Data Rich Payments & ISO 20022 with experts from ADP, ACI Worldwide, Dovetail and others.
- Many more speakers on topics including The Payment Experience, Fraud and Risk Detection, Canada’s Project Jasper Blockchain Experiment, Modernizing Canada’s Core Payments Infrastructure, and much more.
Register HERE with the code 17BETASUMMIT to get a sweet 30% BetaKit discount!