The Lean Entrepreneur Program provides first-time entrepreneurs and career-changers with the best practices for building a lean startup. This program focuses on what’s essential to you in your first six months of your startup journey, covering topics from running and designing a startup experiment to acquiring your first customers.
Understanding and implementing the fundamentals of lean methodology
- Understanding and implementing customer development processes
- Learning the step-by-step guide of operating a small tech-based business
- Implementing tips and tricks of multi-channel distribution with minimal resources
- Building relationships with potential advisors, co-founders and investors
- Building a real and viable startup business
- Preparing your startup for top accelerators like 500startups, TechStars, GrowLab, and FounderFuel
Fundamentals VS Fundamentals Plus
- Fundamental tuition includes
- 8 lectures on lean canvas, customer development, key metrics and growth hacking
- Reading material and additional resources (legal/HR document templates, sample pitch decks, PR kits etc)
- Access to Launch Academy partner’s events (free or discounted)
- Access to Launch Academy socials and events
- Special mentorship and office hours from Alex Chuang, Roger Pattison, John Gray and Ray walia
Fundamental Plus tuition includes all of the above PLUS:
- 4 weeks of office space at Launch Academy
- Startup Perks (Hootsuite, Unbounce, Car2Go, and $1000 AWS credit)
- Access to Launch Academy Office Hours with top executives, investors, industry experts, senior developers, marketers and growth hackers.
Lectures run from 6:00pm to 9:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays evenings from September 16th-October 9thst
Lectures will be held at Launch Academy, 300-128 W. Hastings, Vancouver
Capacity is limited to 15 students.
Over the last 2 years, Launch Academy has incubated over 180 companies, who have raised over $25 million dollars and created over 400 jobs for our local economy. Twenty of which got accepted into premier accelerator programs. Are you our next success story?