The Lean Entrepreneur Program provides first-time entrepreneurs and career-changers with the best practices for building a lean startup. This program focuses on what’s essential to you in your first six months of your startup journey, covering topics from incorporating your business to acquiring your first customer.
- Understanding and implementing the fundamentals of lean methodology
- Understanding and implementing customer development processes
- Learning the step-by-step guide of operating a small tech-based business
- Implementing tips and tricks of multi-channel distribution with minimal resources
- Building relationships with potential advisors, co-founders and investors
- Building a real and viable startup business
- Preparing your startup for top accelerators like 500startups, TechStars, GrowLab, and FounderFuel
Our Instructors- Learn from CEOs and Industry Experts
Our instructors are world-class entrepreneurs, developers, and designers. They’ve built successful companies, raised money, and iterated on products. They come from a list of accelerator executives, instructors from Queens University and General Assembly, Huffington Post writers, full-stack developers, partners at major law firms, serial entrepreneurs, and government representatives.
- Term 1 Lectures run from 6:00pm to 9:00pm on Mondays and Wednesdays evenings from July 7th-July 31st
- Term 2 Lectures run from 3:00pm to 6:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays from August 5th- August 28th
- Lectures will be held at Launch Academy, 300-128 W. Hastings, Vancouver
- Capacity is limited to 20 students.