Banff Venture Forum, Canada’s premier company financing event, is designed to showcase the hottest hi-tech companies from across North America, offer insight into key issues within the industry, provide a premium networking opportunity and give companies a chance to learn from world-class professionals in the investment community.
Since its inception in 1999, Banff Venture Forum has realised an order of magnitude scale of growth in all respects, with the 2012 Forum hosting in excess of 40 venture capital firms, 47 presenting companies and 350 delegates.
Featuring technology companies across two streams, Information Technology and Energy & Environmental Technology, the Banff Venture Forum provides emerging technology companies with unparalleled visibility and an opportunity to present to leading private equity and venture capital investors from across North America.
Whether you are looking for the next lucrative investment or aiming to secure financing, Banff Venture Forum 2013 is an event not to be missed.
Some of the highlights of the forum this year include:
- A new First Look Presenting Company Component, for early stage companies not yet ready to present in the growth stage streams;
- Three stellar Keynote Speakers lined up for this year’s Forum:
- Ajay Royan, Managing General Partner of Mithril Capital Management – the new fund that he co-founded with PayPal co-founder and VC heavyweight Peter Thiel
- Rahul Sood, Partner & General Manager of Microsoft Global Startups Team – Microsoft has some exciting announcements coming up shortly surrounding their participation in the startup space.
- Peter Crombie, Corporate Director and Past Chairman of RuggedCom – which faced a hostile takeover bid in 2011 and was ultimately successfully acquired by Siemens.
- Superior networking opportunities for investors, entrepreneurs, and other high-tech professionals.