Women today have more opportunities than ever to be successful leaders in their chosen fields, but as every successful woman leader knows, achieving a leadership role still presents unique challenges for women.
The key to surmounting these challenges lies in developing and honing proven, effective leadership skills.
Join top-ranking women executives who have mastered these skills and have, in the process, successfully advanced their way to the top of their organizations.
Whether it is communicating, negotiating, networking, managing career paths or achieving work-life balance, hear their unique perspectives on how to achieve success in both career and life.
Attend this Summit and hear outstanding women leaders, share their career and leadership tips, as they discuss:
- Best practices for developing key leadership skills: negotiation techniques, communication tools, networking skills
- Effective career management strategies and preparing for a position of power
- Establishing inclusive workplace models
- The differences in leadership style between men and women and how it affects career paths
- Strategies for achieving a better work-life balance
- Fundamental disciplines of success that women leaders should apply to maximize their personal effectiveness
- How to build resilience for the purpose of career advancement and leadership development
Participating organizations include: Canexus Corporation, Desjardins Insurance, Alberta Health Services, Trican Well Service Ltd., Ceda International Corporation, ENMAX Corporation, Troika Group, SMART Technologies, Omicron Canada Inc., Focus Corporation, Canadian Western Bank, Venture Publishing Inc., Calgary Laboratory Services, and more.
We at Federated Press are particularly proud of both the faculty and the topics to be discussed at this event as we look forward to three days of sharing, learning and network building.